Moto Enterprises does not represent or warrant that information on this Website is current, accurate, or up-to-date.
1. Ownership. This Website and all rights to the materials on this Website are owned by Moto Enterprises. These materials may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing shall be construed to confer any license to Moto Enterprises’ intellectual property. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Moto Enterprises.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. This Website may contain links to websites and resources controlled by third parties. Moto Enterprises is not responsible for the contents, services, functionality or products from these third party websites. Inclusion of any link on this Website does not imply endorsement by Moto Enterprises. You acknowledge that you assume all risks associated with your use of third party websites and agree to hold Moto Enterprises harmless for any damage you may incur from the third party website.
6. NO WARRANTY. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MOTO ENTERPRISES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. Copyright Infringement. All DMCA Notices should be sent to the following address:
Moto Enterprises DMCA Agent
10531 4S Commons Drive
San Diego, CA 92127
9. Personal Use. This Website site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
10. Minors. Minors are not eligible to use this Website. You agree that by using this Website, you are at least 18 years of age and you are legally able to enter into a contract.
11. Copyrights. This Website and all text, graphics and arrangement of the foregoing are Copyright Moto Enterprises. All Rights Reserved.
12. Media. The media hosts on the Website (if any) are paid spokespersons.